We invest with you – every time
Westar Capital offers a collaborative approach to investing you won’t find anywhere else. Our clients understand that we genuinely have their best interests at heart, with every investment. Why? Because we don’t just talk about it – we demonstrate it.
When we bring you an investment offer, we’ve drawn on our vast, global network of experts to assess the project’s viability and drive its success.
Whether it’s a new resources venture, an early stage investment or an IPO for a biotech, we never expect you to go it alone. When you invest your capital – we invest ours – every time.
Our relationships are the key to long-term success
Our ultimate goal is to generate wealth for our clients, so we don’t focus on short-term targets or rewards. We build long-lasting relationships with our professional investors and our network of specialists, and together we work towards long-term returns.
Our loyal client-base knows we’re skilled at sourcing projects with potential, exercising due diligence and introducing experts to set them up for success. That’s why they trust our advice, again and again.
At Westar Capital, every decision is guided by our core values:
- Trust – we’ve cultivated a culture of trust within our team, our networks and with our clients, which is reinforced every time we invest alongside you.
- Reliability – if we tell you we’re going to do something – you can rely on us to follow through and do it.
- Honesty – we’re clear about the ups and downs of investing – if the deal’s worth making, we’ll tell you and help bring it to market – if not, we’ll be upfront about that too.
- Accountability – we never shy away from the difficult conversations, and we’re proactive in addressing performance, sourcing solutions and reviewing outcomes.
- Credibility – our success lies in our ability to read trends, thoroughly investigate each opportunity and back up our advice by investing in our projects alongside you.
When we find a project we believe in, we don’t invest for you – we invest with you.
If you need investment advice from Perth’s high net worth and institutional specialists, contact us today.
We’re invested in our community too
Royal Flying Doctors Service
Since 1991, Westar Capital’s Chairman, Neville Bassett has supported the Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) in WA as a Director/Councillor and, since 2009, as Chairman of RFDS Western Operations. He also served six years as the Western Operations representative on the Board of the Australian Council of the Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia.
Neville had his dedication to community service recognised in 2015. He was named in the Australia Day Honours and awarded a Member of the Order of Australia (AM).
Parkerville Children and Youth Care (Inc)
Our Managing Director, Gary Castledine, has been on the Finance Committee with Parkerville Children and Youth Care (Inc) since 2009 and a Director since 2012.
Parkerville Children and Youth Care (Inc) advocates for and provides specialist care and services to those most vulnerable in the community; children, young people and families who have experienced trauma from abuse.
Westar Capital is a Platinum Sponsor of the annual Parkerville Charity Lunch – WA’s biggest corporate charity lunch.
Learn more about Parkerville Children and Youth Care (Inc)